UPC: 746467000008 Model: DP01
No battery is needed to power this pen, it has 1024 Pressure Level. IMPORTANT, it only works for devices come with Wacom EMR digitizer screens.
- Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X200t, X210t, X220t, X230t, X240t, Thinkpad X1 Helix, Thinkpad Helix 2, Thinkpad 10, Thinkpad Tablet 2, Thinkpad Yoga, Thinkpad Yoga 12 (2nd Gen).(NOT for IdeaPad Yoga)
- Original Microsoft Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2. (NOT for Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4 nor Surface Book)
- Samsung Smart PC Pro ATIV Tab 3, ATIV Tab 5 500T, ATIV Tab 7 700T, ATIV Tab Q, ATIV Tab. XE300T, XE500T, XE700T1A, XE700T1C
- Replacement for Samsung S Pen. Support Galaxy Note 8 Tablet, Galaxy Note 10 Tablet, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note Pro.
- Toshiba Portege Z20t, Z10T/WT310
- Fujitsu,Stylistic Q775, Lifebook T935, Lifebook T725, Lifebook T904, Lifebook T734, Lifebook T732, Lifebook T902, Stylistic Q704/QH77, Stylistic Q555, Stylistic Q584/QH55
- Dell Latitude 10
- Cube i7 Stylus
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1, HP Pro x2 612 G1Â
- Motion Computing R12
- ASUS Vivotab Note 8, TF810/Vivo Tab, EP121
- Mytrix Complex 11t
Here are some ways you can use your Mytrix Pen:
Draw and take notes in apps.
Mark up Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat documents.
Get artistic and draw something in Fresh Paint, a drawing app available in the Windows Store.
Use the pen like a mouse. Switch seamlessly between touch, pen, mouse, and keyboard.
Pen tip. Pressure-sensitive tip for drawing. In apps that support pen pressure, applying pressure thickens the line.
Pen button. Gives you quick access to right-click menus. Press and hold the button, touch the screen with the pen tip, then release the button. You can also press and hold the pen tip on the screen to bring up the right-click menu.
Eraser. Works like a pencil eraser to remove pen strokes from the touchscreen.
Flicks. Flicks are quick pen strokes that you can use to navigate and perform shortcuts on your Surface. You can customize flicks to do what you want.
Take notes in your own handwriting
Download the free OneNote app from the Windows Store and you can take notes using your Mytrix Pen. Store your notes in the cloud so you have them when and where you need them—on your computer, your phone, or the web.
Tip: Don’t worry about resting your hand on the screen. Palm-blocking technology ignores pressure from direct contact with your hand so you can write comfortably.
Use the touch keyboard/handwriting panel
You can use the touch keyboard for both pen and touch input on your Surface. The keyboard will appear automatically whenever it can be used. If it doesn’t, select the keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
Select the keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the touch keyboard to switch between keyboard layouts, to switch between touch and pen input, and to select the handwriting panel. For more information, see How to use the touch keyboard.
Handwritten note in OneNote app Convert your handwriting to text
Step 1: Select Keyboard Close on-screen keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
Step 2: On the touch keyboard, select Keyboards Close on-screen keyboard icon > Handwriting Close on-screen handwriting icon.
Step 3: Write something on the handwriting panel. Surface automatically converts your words to text.
The handwriting panel adapts to your writing over time, becoming more accurate the more you use it.