3D Desktop Printer DIY High Accuracy High Speed Large Size Printing
|Printing size/Build envelope||300*200*200mm 12*8*8 inch|
|Data Transmit||USB or SD Card|
|Standard extruder dimeter||0.4mm|
|Max Extruder temperature||235 C|
|Max Hot bed temperature||120|
|Hot bed material||Bakelite,aluminum,PCB,glass|
|XY axis positioning accuracy||0.0128mm|
|Z axis positioning accuracy||0.00125mm|
|Printing material support||PLA,ABS,PHA,Wood|
|Printing material diameter||1.75mm|
|Date import format||STL,GCode,obj,dae,amf|
|Power supply||200-240V 4.0A or 100-120V 7.0A|
|Working condition Temp||5-35 C, Humidity 20-50%|
|assembly||No assembly needed, Complete Machine|
- If you are experiencing constant jams, please check the extruder motors. Those two motors can not be mismatched. Please double check if they are correctly installed or you need to switch the position of them.
- We recommend you use SD card to print. The reason why we do not recommend print directly from the computer because the regular printing time could be hours. If the computer goes to “sleep” mode, it will interrupt the printing thus you need to remove the unfinished parts and restart the printing which is very annoying. Also, computer is much less reliable than our printer. In order to avoid wasting material and time, we highly recommend you print from the SD Card.
- When generate the model code, please make sure you choose the correct machine, please refer to the picture I attached in this email.
- When you are trying to save the model file to the SD Card, please make sure the slicing process is completed. If the slicing process is not completed, you may experience incomplete print result. Once the slicing is done, the gray “save” button is going to be enabled.
- When you start printing from the SD card, please make sure the right model file is selected.
- Always use the “eject” function from the computer before you take the SD Card out of the card reader.